What is Aura?.
Every living thing on the earth radiates a field of energy, which
is called an aura or energy scanning. In humans, there are
seven main centers in the body that produce the energy or the aura,
and these energy centers are called Chakras. These energy fields can
be scanned over a long distance and then interpreted in the
analysis. The analysis provide perfect evaluation of material and
spiritual status of an individual.
Since the early Vedic period, Indian sages have related aura (Tej or Abha Mandal) with divine and spiritual powers. The luminous halo around the paitaings of gods and saints are just visible expansion of the aura, the energy fields that interpenetrates, express and permeate both our gross and subtle realities.
Even modern scientists have carried out profound researches about Aura. Kirlean photography has attained quite a high status. With the help of Kirlian photography, scientists have been able to study, observe, and take pictures of small bioplasmic articles like bioplasmic fingers, leaves, etc.
What constitutes an Aura? The aura is
partly composed from EM (electromagnetic) radiation, spanning from
microwave, infrared (IR) to UV light. Low frequency microwave and
infrared part of the spectrum (body heat) are related to the low
levels of the functioning of our body (DNA structure, metabolism,
circulation etc.) whereas high frequency (UV part) associated with
our conscious activity such as thinking, creativity, intentions,
sense of humor and emotions.
The formation, layers, shape, depth & multi colours of the Aura make it so prominent, mystic and divine that it turns to very useful for analysis of the individuals. Each Aura comprises seven layers defines below:-
- Etheric layer : It depicts the physical condition. It forms a bright circle around a healthy person, while it is pale appearance around ailing person.
- Emotional layer : Depicts the status of emotions.
- Mental layer : It reflects the internal energy of a person and indicates the will power.
- Astral layer : The central astral layer is connected with heart, provides a link between body, mind and soul and connects the individual with other living beings in the universe. It is big and bright in those who value relationships with others.
- Etheric template : The energy field of communication and creative expression. Blockage, black-brown spots/ clouds or darkness in this layer indicate the feeling of isolation.
- Celestial layer : Represents the visual senses. It also reflects an individual's outlook about the rest of the world.
- Ketheric layer : Linked with self confidence & decision making ability. When it is shining brightly, it indicates a mind unafraid of judgments and criticism by others.
It is believed that he human aura has seven major levels. The physical and etheric levels extend about six inches to a foot from the physical body. The imaginal and emotional auric levels extend about two feet from the body, incorporating the physical and etheric levels. The mental, archetypical, and spiritual auras extent approximately three feet from the body and incorporate the other levels.
Meaning of Colors
Every color in the spectrum of aura indicates specific meaning and reflects the true status of the individual. Some of the common that may be observed in the aura around people are:
- AQUA : Healer
- BLACK : Often seen around abused children, divorces, drug addicts and torture victims
- PALE BLUE : The color of sensitivity
- SKY BLUE : Strong natural instincts
- COBALT BLUE : Intuition coming from the higher dimensions of the aura
- PRUSSIAN BLUE : Represents harmony
- ROYAL BLUE : Independent souls, who love to choose their own path
- DELFT BLUE : Strong ethics
- ULTRAMARINE : Seen in the aura of sailors, surfers and people who are around the sea.
- NAVY BLUE : People with this color tend to move slow, but safe and sure
- INDIGO : Strong psychic ability
- AMBER : Personal strength and courage
- RAW SIENNA : Indicates poor thinking process
- FAWN : Period of problems is coming to an end
- DOE-SKIN : Found in people who are very orderly
- MUSHROOM : A slowing of destiny
- CHOCOLATE BROWN : The color of environmentalist and farmers
- RUSSET-BROWN : A hard working person
- TERRACOTTA : People who challenge convention
- DARK BROWN : Indicates a person with common sense
- GOLD : A higher level of consciousness
- PALE GREEN : Spiritual advancement
- LEMON GREEN : Indication for liars and cheats
- IRIDESCENT GREEN : Friendly people
- JADE : A charitable nature
- VIRIDIAN : Emotional and mental stress
- OLIVE GREEN : Scrooge
- DARK GREEN : Mental stress
- TURQUISE : Found around people who have great ability to struggle and find success in life
- CHARCOAL GREY : Depression
- APRICOT : Caring communication
- ORANGE : Strong motivation
- IMPERIAL PURPLE : Heightened dream activity
- GRAPE : Laziness
- VIOLET : Once again humble people
- RUSTIC RED : Short tempered
- SCARLET RED : Indicates ego
- GOLDEN YELLOW : Inspiration
- STRAW YELLOW : Day dreamers
The energy scanning allows us to perceive the scanning the energy dynamics that influence the body mind function. A CESS (Computerized Energy Scanning System) is used to trace out various positive & negative vibrations. These vibration reflects the internal state of energy such as Mental, emotional, and interactive energies.
The auric pattern rather provides a much more complete picture as regards realistic state of happening. It indicates upon relationship harmony, success in work, hurdles and obstacles to be cautious upon, general physical and emotional health. The analysis is very significant because not an individual learn about the pluses and minuses, but also have a corrective solution. If and where required, aura and chakra cleansing is also advised.